Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day Two - Saturday







We kinda got a late start today. Matt woke up with the squirts so we didn't make it out of the hotel until 2pm. After a late lunch we walked down by the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, and the White House.

It's is absolutly freezing here. When I woke up this morning it was 0 and when we went out it was in the mid 20's. Jen said it was 61 in Ada today. I'm so glad I live in the South. I don't think I could handle the cold of the North.

Tomorrow morning the Spradlins are gonna go with me to Capital Hill Baptist Church. This where Mark Devers of Nine Marks Ministries pastors. I'm really excited about going and hearing him preach. Since we didn't make it to Arlington today I think we're gonna try for it tomorrow. It's starting to get crazy busy; there are people everywhere and the starting to block roads. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment