Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day Five - Tuesday (Inauguration Day)



There is not much to say today other than, "crazy, crazy, crazy". There are people everywhere. We tried going out of the hotel to the parade route, but the whole place is locked down. The police only let 300,000 people into the secure area for the parade. I am able to see a 300 foot stretch of Pennsylvania Ave from my hotel room window. I guess I'll just watch the parade from here. In the pictures below you'll see a two man sniper team that is located about 100 feet from where I'm at. You'll also see the Presidential motorcade as it drove by on the way to the inaugural ceremony.Add Image
























1 comment:

  1. Its amazing the amount of glory the President gets, and how awesome it would be if people gave Christ that much!! :)

    ReplyDelete